Most frequent questions and answers
- Physical therapy is the evaluation of your physical condition in order to develop a care program that guides you back to participating in the things you love to do. We want you to function at your highest level.
- Your therapist will perform a cause and effect movement analysis to determine the exact root cause of your pain problem. We do this in order to find the movements that your body responds to. We want you to feel better, move better, and perform better.
- This is different for everyone. Most cases will see substantial improvement within 1-2 weeks as long as they are self motivated and follow the directions of their therapist.
- It is highly likely that your condition can be resolved without medications, injections, surgery, or other procedures. In fact, over 80% of cases will rapidly resolve with the right guidance
- In order to determine if this solution is right for you, we offer free 30 minute consultations to dig into exactly what you are going through. We believe that obtaining a full recovery is a joint effort!
Give us a call today to find out if we are a good fit for you!
- No! We can help you from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a phone or computer to Access your clinician and see the proper exercises for your condition.
- Back pain, sciatica, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, knee pain
Post surgical cases, Spine pain, cervicogenic headaches, extremity pain, tendinopathies, overuse injuries, elbow pain, ankle pain
If your pain is coming from a nerve, joint, or muscle, the chances are very high that we can solve your problem.
- We provide our patients with receipts and superbills for reimbursement. We do not do direct billing.
- This program works because we are an outcome driven business. Instead of giving you a few sessions, like traditional therapy, we work with you on a daily basis to ensure that you are reaching your goals. Our clients pay for monthly support. We work hard to resolve the issue completely as opposed to putting a temporary band-aid on it.